From the Department of Health & Human Services – As American businesses begin to open again, it’s important we continue to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep members of our communities healthy and safe. Wearing a cloth face covering, practicing social distancing, and washing your hands are good practices that will continue to protect us and our neighbors as our economy reopens. This is not meant for individual households but for state, tribal and local governments, and specific sector entities (transportation is one of them).
About the HHS Face Covers
- These masks are not replacing medical grade personal protective equipment such as N95 respirator masks, and should not be considered a substitute for the N95. They are a source control mechanism only.
- Fabric is 100% cotton, white in color and loops over the ears.
- Fabric has been treated with a silver and copper solution reported to have some antimicrobial properties.
- There are 5 face coverings per package and 100 packages per carton.
- Covers may be machine washed warm up to 15 times before discarding. Tumble dry high. Do not use bleach, chemicals or disinfectant to wash this product.
- If skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the face covering. If irritation persists, consult your primary care provider.
- Be mindful when wearing this product if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
- Face Cover FAQs: https://www.phe.gov/facecovering/Pages/faq.aspx
- Order at this site: https://asprwgpublic.hhs.gov/aspcc/facecover/Pages/default.aspx
- Quantities must be ordered in groups of 500. 1 carton = 500 face coverings.
- If you are receiving quantities in pallet loads, please be advised there are 45 cartons to a pallet with a storage height of seven (7) feet.
- Delivery locations must be USPS deliverable addresses. Unloading of cartons or pallets and further distribution from that point are the responsibility of the requestor.
- If you need to order more than 100 cartons, please complete additional orders until you have requested the desired amount of face coverings.
- Be sure to proof read all entered information to prevent the delay of your shipment.
- Please allow up to 10-15 business days to fulfill your request.
- Orders will be processed until supplies are depleted. You will be notified if we are unable to fulfill your request.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your order please email email@example.com