- This event has passed.
USDOT Webinar on Preparing for Upcoming DOT Discretionary Grant Opportunities
February 8 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Reconnecting Communities Pilot Program (RCP) Updates and USDOT Webinar on Preparing for Upcoming USDOT Discretionary Grant Opportunities. We are pleased to share a quick FY 2022 RCP program update and information about an upcoming USDOT webinar that may be of interest to many of you, especially those with less Federal grants experiences.
Description: Join staff from across the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) in this webinar to highlight several resources created to help potential grant applicants navigate different funding opportunities. This session will dig into some of the tools available on the DOT Navigator – the Department’s one stop shop for technical assistance, including the upcoming funding opportunity calendar, tools for identifying Federal disadvantaged community areas, and which programs provide non-Federal match flexibility. The session will also spotlight several funding opportunities at USDOT that are currently accepting applications to expand transportation opportunities to urban, rural, and Tribal communities.
• Amit Bose, Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration, USDOT
• Andrea Jacobsen, RAISE Grants Program Manager, USDOT Office of the Secretary
• Lynda Tran, Director of Public Engagement, USDOT
• Veronica McBeth, Senior Advisor, Federal Transit Administration, USDOT
• Mariia Zimmerman, Strategic Advisor for Technical Assistance and Community Solutions, USDOT
Registration link for the February 8 virtual webinar:
This training is not being hosted by the Florida LTAP Center. For details about this training, please contact the event organizer directly.