- This event has passed.
The Art of the Deal – Pavement Preservation
December 14, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This course lays out for attendees the key components for successfully starting a Pavement Preservation Program in 2023. We will hear from two members of the FPPC Advisory Board who have both launched programs recently. They will highlight the obstacles to deploying preservation and the best strategies to maneuver around them. During the webinar, attendees will learn how to anticipate the most common objections for using Pavement Preservation and what the best responses are for each type of decision maker and influencer involved in the process. We will supply various examples and third party data available thereby making any debate easier to tackle. For anyone who wants to get a preservation program up and running but doesn’t know where to start, this course will walk you through the steps that work in any agency. By listening and learning from key leaders in the space you’ll be better prepared to start the journey today.
- Familiarize yourself with some of the most common challenges facing agencies that want to start a new Pavement Preservation Program.
- Learn about the key steps each agency should take to get their program off the ground.
- Become an “example expert” after seeing a myriad of humorous and engaging real life analogies that help point out the advantages of having a Pavement Preservation First mindset.
- See how other local agencies are practicing Pavement Preservation and learn what does and doesn’t work.
- Understand the “why” and how to introduce it to various stakeholders at your agency.
- Chris Evers
- Brian Singleton
- Troy McCain
🚩This course offers 1.5 PDH’s for fully viewing the webinar.
🚩Please note – Florida local agencies are being given first priority!