- This event has passed.
Strategies to Alleviate Traffic Congestion Part 1 of 3 – Introduction
August 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar series is designed to provide participants with tools to alleviate traffic congestion by either adding capacity or reducing demand.
In this first session, attendees will learn the reasons for traffic congestion and how to develop a coordinated program to alleviate traffic congestion, presenting the toolbox concept to manage traffic congestion, improving mobility and accessibility, by either adding capacity (Part 2) or managing demand (Part 3).
Upon completion of the webinar series, participants will be able to
• Understand the traffic congestion problem and its causes.
• Have the knowledge necessary to develop a coordinated program to manage traffic congestion (improve mobility & accessibility).
• Know tools available to manage congestion on existing rand new roadways, provide transit services, and manage transportation demand.
• Recognize funding & institutional measures.
INSTRUCTOR: Juan Morales, P.E.
- This course offers 2 PDH’s for fully viewing the webinar.
- Please note – Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.