- This event has passed.
Smart Asset Management, Technologies, and Tools
December 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Florida LTAP Center is pleased to partner with the American Public Works Association (APWA) Florida Chapter to bring you this webinar. Smart Asset Management Technologies and Tools in this new age of digitally engineered dynamic solutions can be the reason for community unification and economic transformation. As agencies put more emphasis on responsibly managing critical infrastructure, they may face major challenges in the midst of global pandemic and natural disasters, when it comes to maintaining the expected level of service and navigating through potential budget and revenue changes. This session will share how different local agencies are managing their assets while evaluating budget options based on smart technologies and tools. Intent is to share leadership and management strategies that any agency can use to effectively navigate through the challenging times while improving the deteriorating network condition of aging infrastructure.
- Identify best technologies to manage infrastructure network proactively.
- Discuss existing asset and maintenance management systems and programs.
- Promote the benefits of robust analytics, and lifecycle-based infrastructure investments.
- Katia Delgado, PE, Manager, Asset Management, Polk County, Florida
- Jim Proce, ICMA-CM, City Manager, City of Anna, Texas
- Chris McGee, MPA, PE, Assistant Director, Department of Transportation, City of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Addie Javed, APWA FL Leadership & Management Committee Chair and Development Manager, The Kercher Group – a Mott MacDonald Company
- This webinar is provided at no cost and will award a certificate to those fully attending and completing the webinar. Professional Development Hours (1.0 PDH) will be provided to those that request these during registration.
- Please note – space for this webinar is limited, and Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.