- This event has passed.
Pavement Management Perspectives from FHWA & FDOT
November 2, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar was originally scheduled for 9/28/2022. Due to Hurricane Ian, it has been rescheduled to 11/2/2022.
This course will focus on the key pavement management fundamentals from the perspective of Federal Highway Administration and Florida Department of Transportation. We will be focusing on Pavement Management Systems, condition inventory methods, decision trees to aid the selection of pavement treatments, metrics for gauging the effectiveness of pavement treatments, how to communicate results of projects, and analyzing the long-term effectiveness of pavement strategies as investment program alternatives. We will share a short update on FHWA and FDOT local agency programs as well.
- Become familiar with how other local agencies are practicing Pavement Management and learn what works and what doesn’t.
- Learn strategies to include pavement management at a strategic level.
- Explore ways a pavement management can be used to select pavement preservation treatments. Furthermore, approaches for using pavement treatments to inform the asset management process will be identified.
- Be able to identify metrics that can be used for gauging the effectiveness of pavement treatments.
- Input into how the outputs from the project should be presented to practitioners.
- Chris Evers, FPPC
- Jason Dietz, FHWA
- Kyle Kroodsma, FDOT
🚩This course offers 1.5 PDH’s for fully viewing the webinar.
🚩Please note – Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.