LIFESAVERS NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HIGHWAY SAFETY PRIORITIES
March 13, 2022 @ 8:00 am - March 15, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Online registration opens in early November
Be sure to visit the website in September for the schedule of events and to book your hotel room at the conference hotel, the Hyatt Regency. All conference activities will take place at the Hyatt Regency.
Who Attends Lifesavers?
• Local, tribal, state & federal highway safety officials
• Law enforcement, prosecutors & first responders
• Child safety advocates, technicians & instructors
• Private & non-profit program providers
• Victim advocates
• Auto & insurance industry leaders
• Public health professionals
• Safety & injury prevention specialists
• Students, researchers & academics
• Transportation planners & engineers
Why Attend Lifesavers?
Education & Training
• Participate in more than 75 workshops in nine tracks addressing hot topics, latest trends & cutting-edge programs
• Learn from traffic safety experts, practitioners & national leaders
• Formal & informal exchanges with safety professionals from the American Automobile Association (AAA), American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA), Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA), Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), National District Attorneys Association (NDAA), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), National Safety Council (NSC), National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), Safe Kids Worldwide (SKW), the auto & insurance industries and more
• National and global private companies, non-profits & government agencies
• State-of-the-art products & services
Highlights for 2022
• Peer exchange discussion groups highlighting current hot topics
Click here to download and share the Conference Save the Date flyer with your colleagues.