- This event has passed.
FHWA Pavement Webinar Series
January 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Between December 2018 and October 2019, FHWA conducted a series of events (five peer exchanges with State DOT; one listening session with industry stakeholders, and one national summary workshop) to receive stakeholder feedback on FHWA’s Pavement Design Policy.
During these meetings, stakeholders had the opportunity to express needs in terms of research, guidance, training, and so on, and to identify how FHWA could support those needs in the future. The FHWA reviewed the feedback and has developed a webinar series to communicate ongoing program area efforts on many of the themes raised by stakeholders. Below is the information for the webinar series.
- Free and open to all stakeholders (Federal, State, and industry representatives)
- 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) per webinar
- Join Webinars – https://bit.ly/3lJGKoL
Fostering the Tie Between Asphalt Materials and Pavement Design
- Introduction to FHWA’s Mobile Asphalt Technology Center, Asphalt Materials Research Program, and the Asphalt Binder and Mixture Laboratory
- Efforts to Improve the Tie Between Materials and Their Impact on Pavement Design Considerations