- This event has passed.
Employee Recruitment and Retention – A Virtual Roundtable and Panel Discussion
June 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Florida LTAP Center is pleased to partner with the American Public Works Association (APWA) Florida Chapter to bring you this webinar on Employee Recruitment and Retention.
Local government has a crucial role to play in creating sustainable communities. It has the responsibility to lead the local community, reflecting and responding to the needs and priorities of the local people it serves. It brings together a wide range of services to deliver the outcomes that matter to local communities. To ensure the continued delivery of and improvement in public services, this panel discussion will offer insight into how other agencies are managing employee recruitment and retaining challenges. Intent is to share leadership and management strategies that any agency can use to develop high performing teams, balancing the needs of the local agencies with those of the wider community.
1. Learn best practices to reduce gaps faced with skill shortages.
2. Understand perception about local authorities to be successful at retaining talent.
3. Discuss recommendations to focus efforts in the future.
- This webinar is provided at no cost and will award a certificate to those fully attending and completing the webinar. Professional Development Hours (1.0 PDH) will be provided to those that request these during registration.
- Please note – space for this webinar is limited, and Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.