- This event has passed.
Effective Motivation of Transportation Employees Part 2 of 3 – Motivation and Rewards
April 14 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Florida LTAP Center presents this webinar series on Effective Motivation of Transportation Employees. This webinar series is divided into three two-hour webinars designed to provide supervisors and managers with the tools necessary motivate employees. In this series we will cover what makes agencies successful, how to define worker needs and wants, how to take advantage of those for increased productivity through rewards, how to utilize the “One Minute Manager” approach, and how to improve communications.
In this second session, we will cover the following topics: how individuals respond differently to the same reward; how to motivate your crew to exert more effort; how to match individual needs to rewards; identify the factors that influence performance; and the steps to improve performance through encouragement.
- Understand how to effectively motivate your personnel.
- Know how to evaluate the needs of both the workers and the organization.
- Understand how to analyze and improve performance.
- Provide tools to assist in motivating your personnel.
Todd Morrison, P.E. is a road safety advocate as a speaker, workshop instructor, and online trainer.
- This course offers 2 PDH’s for fully viewing the webinar.
- Please note – space for this webinar is limited, and Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.