- This event has passed.
Effective Motivation of Transportation Employees Part 1 of 3 – Organizational and Individual Needs
April 7 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Florida LTAP Center presents this webinar series on Effective Motivation of Transportation Employees. This webinar series is divided into three two-hour webinars designed to provide supervisors and managers with the tools necessary motivate employees. In this series we will cover what makes agencies successful, how to define worker needs and wants, how to take advantage of those for increased productivity through rewards, how to utilize the “One Minute Manager” approach, and how to improve communications.
In this first session, we will introduce the course objectives, organizational needs, and individual needs. The following topics will be covered: what the organization needs to be successful; the strengths and weaknesses of your organization; what leaders can do on their own to make the organization more successful; how to distinguish between Needs and Wants; establish the relationship between matching of workers’ needs to job activities and improved performance; and how to assess needs and wants.
- Understand how to effectively motivate your personnel.
- Know how to evaluate the needs of both the workers and the organization.
- Understand how to analyze and improve performance.
- Provide tools to assist in motivating your personnel.
Todd Morrison, P.E. is a road safety advocate as a speaker, workshop instructor, and online trainer.
- This course offers 2 PDH’s for fully viewing the webinar.
- Please note – space for this webinar is limited, and Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.