- This event has passed.
Career Coaching and Executive Leadership – a Follow-Up
February 8 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Based on last month’s (January 2023) roundtable discussion on Career Coaching and Executive Leadership, come and join our panelists again as they discuss topics like “Leading with Emotional Intelligence”. Organizations and agencies traditionally miss a critical opportunity to cultivate leadership at all levels within an organization. Accepting that most individuals are tasked with leading in some capacity while simultaneously answering to the managers who outrank them, is just the tip of the iceberg. Come and learn about the critical soft skills and executive mantras that are likely to help get you climbing that management pyramid. The Florida LTAP Center is pleased to partner with the American Public Works Association (APWA) Florida Chapter to bring you this webinar.
- Learn to lead teams with emotional intelligence.
- Develop skills to influence and guide decisions in an organization.
- Understand how to develop a plan in getting your ideas implemented and approved.
- Marcela C. Millett, Strategic Planning & Performance Management Division, Palm Beach County, FL
- Sandy Benz, Florida, Leadership and Team Coach, Benz Team Solutions, FL
- Matt Campbell, Business Support Manager, Development Services Administration Dept., Pasco County, FL
- Moderator/Panelist: Addie Javed, APWA FL Leadership & Management Committee Chair
🚩This webinar is provided at no cost and will award a certificate to those fully attending and completing the webinar. Professional Development Hours (1.5 PDHs) will be provided to those that request these during registration.
🚩Please note – space for this webinar is limited, and Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here.