Better Land Use = Better Mobility
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar was originally scheduled for 9/30/2022. Due to Hurricane Ian, it has been rescheduled to 10/21/2022.
Transportation and land use are critical and distinct elements of a great city, and the inputs, outcomes and goals are also inextricably linked. A strategic vision and strong partnership from planning to implementation to performance management has been a driving force behind the recent successes in the City of Tampa.
This session will focus on:
(1) Tampa’s long-term vision for the future.
(2) The ongoing growth and urban transformation in the City.
(3) Associated mobility challenges and opportunities.
(4) The impact and importance of land use as it relates to mobility.
(5) Strategic initiatives and key projects currently underway to maintain and improve the quality of life for current and future Tampanians.
This webinar is provided at no cost and will award a certificate to those fully attending and completing the webinar. Professional Development Hours will be provided to those that request these during registration. A total of 1.5 PDHs can be earned for fully attending the webinar. Florida local agencies are being given first priority!
For more information, click here